It should be assumed The Chip Shop Award entries do not reflect the views, policies or strategies of any organisation living or dead. In fact it has mostly been created without the knowledge of those the work purports to either promote or parody.
- Material entered need not necessarily have been published, displayed, broadcast or mailed.
- Material entered need not necessarily be for your own client.
- Creatives need not hold the intellectual property rights to the brands they intend to enter.
- Carnyx Group Ltd will take responsibility for intellectual property issues in the event the work is to be published.
- The work need not be honest or decent but should as far as possible be legal.
- Entries need not be finished to normal printing or broadcasting standards.
- All entries must be received by the deadline
- Entries can be submitted in all languages on the basis that subtitles, dubbing or a form of translation into the English language is provided, except where no detailed understanding of the written word is important and where the product is recognisable.
- NB: Carnyx Group Ltd cannot undertake to return any entries. All material is to be submitted on this understanding.
- The judges’ decisions are final and correspondence will not be entered into regarding entries.
- The organisers will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage of entries.
- The judges will reserve the right to reallocate entries that in their view are incorrectly entered.
- The organisers will reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication/exhibition in relation to the awards.
- Work entered on this site will be used for judging.
- Nominated entrants will be contacted after the judging for high res images if required.