Fura Johannesdottir, VP ECD at SapientRazorfish and leads the Experience Studio in the UK. She has almost 20 years of global experience in the industry, working with many of the world’s leading brands. Fura has lived and worked in USA, Sweden, UK, Turkey, the Middle East and Europe.
Fura has extensive experience, covering everything from digital campaigns to complicated systems design and retail experiences. She has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, such as Nike, Walmart, Samsung, Volvo, H&M, Absolute, Debenhams, Akbank, Garanti, Turkcell, Carrefour and many more. She oversaw the vision and execution for Nike’s DTC business for a number of years, creating true omni-channel experiences through Nike’s ecommerce platforms, NIKEiD and retail spaces. Fura also spent a couple of years working with Walmart’s marketing and innovations teams, defining the future of retail by re-thinking loyalty programs, reimagining the in-store experience and optimizing the online experience on Walmart.com. Fura has throughout the years worked with a number of banking clients, but most recently been focused around the future of finances and open banking.
Fura has always rooted her creativity in real business and human insights, aiming to drive client business forward by creating valuable connections between brands and their customers. She has throughout the years been on the forefront of innovation, helping clients not only adapt to our ever-changing world, but leading within their categories and set examples for others to follow.
Fura started her career in Reykjavik, Iceland, serving local clients such as Icelandair, Icelandic Telecom, Toyota, and Hertz. She soon moved to New York to study MFA in Design & Technology at Parsons School of Design. That’s where she started to explore all aspects of digital media, from broadcast to interactive physical video installations.
Throughout the years she has won a number of well-known international rewards and recognitions, such as Clio’s, Webby’s, The One Show, ADC and many more.
- The One Show – Mobile Jury - 2017
- D&AD –Digital Marketing Jury - 2017
- ADC – Jury - 2013
- Webby Awards – Shopping (Handheld Devices-): Winner – NIKEiD – 2013
- Webby Awards – Shopping (Websites): Winner – OneNike – 2013
- One Show Interactive Awards – Information Architecture: Gold – OneNike – 2013
- Cannes Lions – Cyber (User Experience): Shortlist – OneNike - 2013
- One Show Interactive Awards – E-Commerce: Silver – OneNike – 2013
- ADC Awards – Website: Silver – OneNike – 2013
- ADC Awards – E-Commerce Experience: Silver – OneNike – 2013
- New York Festivals – Digital (Websites & Microsites): Bronze – OneNike – 2013
- New York Festivals – Digital (Craft): Bronze – OneNike – 2013
- Digiday – Best Brand Platform: Winner – Nike Brand Platform – 2013
- The FWA – Site of the Day: Winner – OneNike – 2013
- Communications Arts – Webpick of the Week – OneNike – 2013
- Clio – Gold – Nike Football Head2Head - 2009
- London International Awards – Innovation Online – Nike Football Head2Head – 2009
- Webby Awards – Retail: Winner – NikeWomen.com – 2007
- Interactive One Awards – E-Commerce Website: Winner – NikeWomen.com – 2006
THE DRUM - 2017
THE GUARDIAN - 2017
DUBAI LYNX - 2017
- Dubai Lynx– Keynote Presnetation – ‘Connected Spaces: The Future of Physical & Digital’– Dubai - 2017
- Harward Business Review Design Thinking Confernece– Keynote Presnetation – ‘Transforming Brands Through Design’ – Istanbul - 2016
- Ciclope Festival– Keynote Presnetation – ‘The Story of Data’ – Berlin - 2016